Anagrams Of IDEA
Definition of IDEA
- n. - The transcript, image, or picture of a visible object, that
is formed by the mind; also, a similar image of any object whatever,
whether sensible or spiritual.
- n. - A general notion, or a conception formed by generalization.
- n. - Hence: Any object apprehended, conceived, or thought of, by
the mind; a notion, conception, or thought; the real object that is
conceived or thought of.
- n. - A belief, option, or doctrine; a characteristic or
controlling principle; as, an essential idea; the idea of development.
- n. - A plan or purpose of action; intention; design.
- n. - A rational conception; the complete conception of an object
when thought of in all its essential elements or constituents; the
necessary metaphysical or constituent attributes and relations, when
conceived in the abstract.
- n. - A fiction object or picture created by the imagination; the
same when proposed as a pattern to be copied, or a standard to be
reached; one of the archetypes or patterns of created things, conceived
by the Platonists to have excited objectively from eternity in the mind
of the Deity.
The word IDEA is a 4 letter word that has 3 syllable 's . The syllable division for IDEA is: i-de-a