Anagrams Of RAM
Definition of RAM
- n. - The male of the sheep and allied animals. In some parts of
England a ram is called a tup.
- n. - Aries, the sign of the zodiac which the sun enters about the
21st of March.
- n. - The constellation Aries, which does not now, as formerly,
occupy the sign of the same name.
- n. - An engine of war used for butting or battering.
- n. - In ancient warfare, a long beam suspended by slings in a
framework, and used for battering the walls of cities; a battering-ram.
- n. - A heavy steel or iron beak attached to the prow of a steam war
vessel for piercing or cutting down the vessel of an enemy; also, a
vessel carrying such a beak.
- n. - A hydraulic ram. See under Hydraulic.
- n. - The weight which strikes the blow, in a pile driver, steam
hammer, stamp mill, or the like.
- n. - The plunger of a hydraulic press.
- v. t. - To butt or strike against; to drive a ram against or
through; to thrust or drive with violence; to force in; to drive
together; to cram; as, to ram an enemy's vessel; to ram piles,
- v. t. - To fill or compact by pounding or driving.
The word RAM is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for RAM is: ram