Anagrams Of Chat
Definition of chat
- v. i. - To talk in a light and familiar manner; to converse
without form or ceremony; to gossip.
- v. t. - To talk of.
- n. - Light, familiar talk; conversation; gossip.
- n. - A bird of the genus Icteria, allied to the warblers, in
America. The best known species are the yellow-breasted chat (I.
viridis), and the long-tailed chat (I. longicauda). In Europe the name
is given to several birds of the family Saxicolidae, as the stonechat,
- n. - A twig, cone, or little branch. See Chit.
- n. - Small stones with ore.
The word chat is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for chat is: chat