Anagrams Of Cheek
Definition of cheek
- n. - The side of the face below the eye.
- n. - The cheek bone.
- n. - Those pieces of a machine, or of any timber, or stone work,
which form corresponding sides, or which are similar and in pair; as,
the cheeks (jaws) of a vise; the cheeks of a gun carriage, etc.
- n. - The branches of a bridle bit.
- n. - A section of a flask, so made that it can be moved
laterally, to permit the removal of the pattern from the mold; the
middle part of a flask.
- n. - Cool confidence; assurance; impudence.
- v. t. - To be impudent or saucy to.
The word cheek is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for cheek is: cheek