Anagrams Of Clock
Definition of clock
- n. - A machine for measuring time, indicating the hour and other
divisions by means of hands moving on a dial plate. Its works are moved
by a weight or a spring, and it is often so constructed as to tell the
hour by the stroke of a hammer on a bell. It is not adapted, like the
watch, to be carried on the person.
- n. - A watch, esp. one that strikes.
- n. - The striking of a clock.
- n. - A figure or figured work on the ankle or side of a stocking.
- v. t. - To ornament with figured work, as the side of a stocking.
- v. t. & i. - To call, as a hen. See Cluck.
- n. - A large beetle, esp. the European dung beetle (Scarabaeus
The word clock is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for clock is: clock