Anagrams Of Clue
Definition of clue
- n. - A ball of thread, yarn, or cord; also, The thread itself.
- n. - That which guides or directs one in anything of a doubtful or
intricate nature; that which gives a hint in the solution of a mystery.
- n. - A lower corner of a square sail, or the after corner of a
- n. - A loop and thimbles at the corner of a sail.
- n. - A combination of lines or nettles by which a hammock is
- n. - A ball of thread; a thread or other means of guidance. Same
The word clue is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for clue is: clue