Anagrams Of Due
Definition of due
- a. - Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for
another; payable; owing and demandable.
- a. - Justly claimed as a right or property; proper; suitable;
becoming; appropriate; fit.
- a. - Such as (a thing) ought to be; fulfilling obligation; proper;
lawful; regular; appointed; sufficient; exact; as, due process of law;
due service; in due time.
- a. - Appointed or required to arrive at a given time; as, the
steamer was due yesterday.
- a. - Owing; ascribable, as to a cause.
- adv. - Directly; exactly; as, a due east course.
- n. - That which is owed; debt; that which one contracts to pay, or
do, to or for another; that which belongs or may be claimed as a right;
whatever custom, law, or morality requires to be done; a fee; a toll.
- n. - Right; just title or claim.
- v. t. - To endue.
The word due is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for due is: due