Anagrams Of Dull
Definition of dull
- superl. - Slow of understanding; wanting readiness of
apprehension; stupid; doltish; blockish.
- superl. - Slow in action; sluggish; unready; awkward.
- superl. - Insensible; unfeeling.
- superl. - Not keen in edge or point; lacking sharpness; blunt.
- superl. - Not bright or clear to the eye; wanting in liveliness of
color or luster; not vivid; obscure; dim; as, a dull fire or lamp; a
dull red or yellow; a dull mirror.
- superl. - Heavy; gross; cloggy; insensible; spiritless; lifeless;
- superl. - Furnishing little delight, spirit, or variety;
uninteresting; tedious; cheerless; gloomy; melancholy; depressing; as,
a dull story or sermon; a dull occupation or period; hence, cloudy;
overcast; as, a dull day.
- v. t. - To deprive of sharpness of edge or point.
- v. t. - To make dull, stupid, or sluggish; to stupefy, as the
senses, the feelings, the perceptions, and the like.
- v. t. - To render dim or obscure; to sully; to tarnish.
- v. t. - To deprive of liveliness or activity; to render heavy; to
make inert; to depress; to weary; to sadden.
- v. i. - To become dull or stupid.
The word dull is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for dull is: dull