Anagrams Of Ear
Definition of ear
- n. - The organ of hearing; the external ear.
- n. - The sense of hearing; the perception of sounds; the power of
discriminating between different tones; as, a nice ear for music; -- in
the singular only.
- n. - That which resembles in shape or position the ear of an
animal; any prominence or projection on an object, -- usually one for
support or attachment; a lug; a handle; as, the ears of a tub, a
skillet, or dish. The ears of a boat are outside kneepieces near the
bow. See Illust. of Bell.
- n. - Same as Acroterium.
- n. - Same as Crossette.
- n. - Privilege of being kindly heard; favor; attention.
- v. t. - To take in with the ears; to hear.
- n. - The spike or head of any cereal (as, wheat, rye, barley,
Indian corn, etc.), containing the kernels.
- v. i. - To put forth ears in growing; to form ears, as grain; as,
this corn ears well.
- v. t. - To plow or till; to cultivate.
The word ear is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for ear is: ear