Anagrams Of Elect
Definition of elect
- a. - Chosen; taken by preference from among two or more.
- a. - Chosen as the object of mercy or divine favor; set apart to
- a. - Chosen to an office, but not yet actually inducted into it;
as, bishop elect; governor or mayor elect.
- n. - One chosen or set apart.
- n. - Those who are chosen for salvation.
- v. t. - To pick out; to select; to choose.
- v. t. - To select or take for an office; to select by vote; as,
to elect a representative, a president, or a governor.
- v. t. - To designate, choose, or select, as an object of mercy or
The word elect is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for elect is: elect