Anagrams Of Feel
Definition of feel
- v. t. - To perceive by the touch; to take cognizance of by means
of the nerves of sensation distributed all over the body, especially by
those of the skin; to have sensation excited by contact of (a thing)
with the body or limbs.
- v. t. - To touch; to handle; to examine by touching; as, feel this
piece of silk; hence, to make trial of; to test; often with out.
- v. t. - To perceive by the mind; to have a sense of; to
experience; to be affected by; to be sensible of, or sensetive to; as,
to feel pleasure; to feel pain.
- v. t. - To take internal cognizance of; to be conscious of; to
have an inward persuasion of.
- v. t. - To perceive; to observe.
- v. i. - To have perception by the touch, or by contact of anything
with the nerves of sensation, especially those upon the surface of the
- v. i. - To have the sensibilities moved or affected.
- v. i. - To be conscious of an inward impression, state of mind,
persuasion, physical condition, etc.; to perceive one's self to be; --
followed by an adjective describing the state, etc.; as, to feel
assured, grieved, persuaded.
- v. i. - To know with feeling; to be conscious; hence, to know
certainly or without misgiving.
- v. i. - To appear to the touch; to give a perception; to produce
an impression by the nerves of sensation; -- followed by an adjective
describing the kind of sensation.
- n. - Feeling; perception.
- n. - A sensation communicated by touching; impression made upon
one who touches or handles; as, this leather has a greasy feel.
The word feel is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for feel is: feel