Anagrams Of Fell
Definition of fell
- imp. - of Fall
- - imp. of Fall.
- a. - Cruel; barbarous; inhuman; fierce; savage; ravenous.
- a. - Eager; earnest; intent.
- a. - Gall; anger; melancholy.
- n. - A skin or hide of a beast with the wool or hair on; a pelt;
-- used chiefly in composition, as woolfell.
- n. - A barren or rocky hill.
- n. - A wild field; a moor.
- v. i. - To cause to fall; to prostrate; to bring down or to the
ground; to cut down.
- n. - The finer portions of ore which go through the meshes, when
the ore is sorted by sifting.
- v. t. - To sew or hem; -- said of seams.
- n. - A form of seam joining two pieces of cloth, the edges being
folded together and the stitches taken through both thicknesses.
- n. - The end of a web, formed by the last thread of the weft.
The word fell is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for fell is: fell