Anagrams Of Flue
Definition of flue
- n. - An inclosed passage way for establishing and directing a
current of air, gases, etc.; an air passage
- n. - A compartment or division of a chimney for conveying flame
and smoke to the outer air.
- n. - A passage way for conducting a current of fresh, foul, or
heated air from one place to another.
- n. - A pipe or passage for conveying flame and hot gases through
surrounding water in a boiler; -- distinguished from a tube which holds
water and is surrounded by fire. Small flues are called fire tubes or
- n. - Light down, such as rises from cotton, fur, etc.; very fine
lint or hair.
The word flue is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for flue is: flue