Anagrams Of Fresh
Definition of fresh
- superl - Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong;
- superl - New; original; additional.
- superl - Lately produced, gathered, or prepared for market; not
stale; not dried or preserved; not wilted, faded, or tainted; in good
condition; as, fresh vegetables, flowers, eggs, meat, fruit, etc.;
recently made or obtained; occurring again; repeated; as, a fresh
supply of goods; fresh tea, raisins, etc.; lately come or made public;
as, fresh news; recently taken from a well or spring; as, fresh water.
- superl - Youthful; florid; as, these fresh nymphs.
- superl - In a raw, green, or untried state; uncultivated;
uncultured; unpracticed; as, a fresh hand on a ship.
- superl - Renewed in vigor, alacrity, or readiness for action; as,
fresh for a combat; hence, tending to renew in vigor; rather strong;
cool or brisk; as, a fresh wind.
- superl - Not salt; as, fresh water, in distinction from that
which is from the sea, or brackish; fresh meat, in distinction from
that which is pickled or salted.
- n. - A stream or spring of fresh water.
- n. - A flood; a freshet.
- n. - The mingling of fresh water with salt in rivers or bays, as
by means of a flood of fresh water flowing toward or into the sea.
- v. t. - To refresh; to freshen.
The word fresh is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for fresh is: fresh