Anagrams Of Guess
Definition of guess
- v. t. - To form an opinion concerning, without knowledge or means
of knowledge; to judge of at random; to conjecture.
- v. t. - To judge or form an opinion of, from reasons that seem
preponderating, but are not decisive.
- v. t. - To solve by a correct conjecture; to conjecture rightly;
as, he who guesses the riddle shall have the ring; he has guessed my
- v. t. - To hit upon or reproduce by memory.
- v. t. - To think; to suppose; to believe; to imagine; -- followed
by an objective clause.
- v. i. - To make a guess or random judgment; to conjecture; --
with at, about, etc.
- n. - An opinion as to anything, formed without sufficient or
decisive evidence or grounds; an attempt to hit upon the truth by a
random judgment; a conjecture; a surmise.
The word guess is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for guess is: guess