Anagrams Of Habit
Definition of habit
- n. - The usual condition or state of a person or thing, either
natural or acquired, regarded as something had, possessed, and firmly
retained; as, a religious habit; his habit is morose; elms have a
spreading habit; esp., physical temperament or constitution; as, a full
habit of body.
- n. - The general appearance and manner of life of a living
- n. - Fixed or established custom; ordinary course of conduct;
practice; usage; hence, prominently, the involuntary tendency or
aptitude to perform certain actions which is acquired by their frequent
repetition; as, habit is second nature; also, peculiar ways of acting;
characteristic forms of behavior.
- n. - Outward appearance; attire; dress; hence, a garment; esp., a
closely fitting garment or dress worn by ladies; as, a riding habit.
- n. - To inhabit.
- n. - To dress; to clothe; to array.
- n. - To accustom; to habituate. [Obs.] Chapman.
The word habit is a 5 letter word that has 2 syllable 's . The syllable division for habit is: hab-it