Anagrams Of Heal
Definition of heal
- v. t. - To cover, as a roof, with tiles, slate, lead, or the like.
- v. t. - To make hale, sound, or whole; to cure of a disease,
wound, or other derangement; to restore to soundness or health.
- v. t. - To remove or subdue; to cause to pass away; to cure; --
said of a disease or a wound.
- v. t. - To restore to original purity or integrity.
- v. t. - To reconcile, as a breach or difference; to make whole; to
free from guilt; as, to heal dissensions.
- v. i. - To grow sound; to return to a sound state; as, the limb
heals, or the wound heals; -- sometimes with up or over; as, it will
heal up, or over.
- v. t. - Health.
The word heal is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for heal is: heal