Anagrams Of Hurry
Definition of hurry
- v. t. - To hasten; to impel to greater speed; to urge on.
- v. t. - To impel to precipitate or thoughtless action; to urge to
confused or irregular activity.
- v. t. - To cause to be done quickly.
- v. i. - To move or act with haste; to proceed with celerity or
precipitation; as, let us hurry.
- n. - The act of hurrying in motion or business; pressure;
urgency; bustle; confusion.
The word hurry is a 5 letter word that has 2 syllable 's . The syllable division for hurry is: hur-ry