Anagrams Of Jig
Definition of jig
- n. - A light, brisk musical movement.
- n. - A light, humorous piece of writing, esp. in rhyme; a farce in
verse; a ballad.
- n. - A piece of sport; a trick; a prank.
- n. - A trolling bait, consisting of a bright spoon and a hook
- n. - A small machine or handy tool
- n. - A contrivance fastened to or inclosing a piece of work, and
having hard steel surfaces to guide a tool, as a drill, or to form a
shield or templet to work to, as in filing.
- n. - An apparatus or a machine for jigging ore.
- v. t. - To sing to the tune of a jig.
- v. t. - To trick or cheat; to cajole; to delude.
- v. t. - To sort or separate, as ore in a jigger or sieve. See
- n. - To cut or form, as a piece of metal, in a jigging machine.
- v. i. - To dance a jig; to skip about.
The word jig is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for jig is: jig