Anagrams Of Lace
Definition of lace
- n. - That which binds or holds, especially by being interwoven; a
string, cord, or band, usually one passing through eyelet or other
holes, and used in drawing and holding together parts of a garment, of
a shoe, of a machine belt, etc.
- n. - A snare or gin, especially one made of interwoven cords; a
- n. - A fabric of fine threads of linen, silk, cotton, etc., often
ornamented with figures; a delicate tissue of thread, much worn as an
ornament of dress.
- n. - Spirits added to coffee or some other beverage.
- v. t. - To fasten with a lace; to draw together with a lace passed
through eyelet holes; to unite with a lace or laces, or, figuratively.
with anything resembling laces.
- v. t. - To adorn with narrow strips or braids of some decorative
material; as, cloth laced with silver.
- v. t. - To beat; to lash; to make stripes on.
- v. t. - To add spirits to (a beverage).
- v. i. - To be fastened with a lace, or laces; as, these boots
The word lace is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for lace is: lace