Anagrams Of Log
Definition of log
- n. - A Hebrew measure of liquids, containing 2.37 gills.
- n. - A bulky piece of wood which has not been shaped by hewing or
- n. - An apparatus for measuring the rate of a ship's motion through
- n. - Hence: The record of the rate of ship's speed or of her daily
progress; also, the full nautical record of a ship's cruise or voyage;
a log slate; a log book.
- n. - A record and tabulated statement of the work done by an
engine, as of a steamship, of the coal consumed, and of other items
relating to the performance of machinery during a given time.
- n. - A weight or block near the free end of a hoisting rope to
prevent it from being drawn through the sheave.
- v. t. - To enter in a ship's log book; as, to log the miles run.
- v. i. - To engage in the business of cutting or transporting logs
for timber; to get out logs.
- v. i. - To move to and fro; to rock.
The word log is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for log is: log