Anagrams Of Nib
Definition of nib
- n. - A small and pointed thing or part; a point; a prong.
- n. - The bill or beak of a bird; the neb.
- n. - The points of a pen; also, the pointed part of a pen; a short
pen adapted for insertion in a holder.
- n. - One of the handles which project from a scythe snath; also,
[Prov. Eng.], the shaft of a wagon.
- v. t. - To furnish with a nib; to point; to mend the point of; as,
to nib a pen.
The word nib is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for nib is: nib