Anagrams Of One
Definition of one
- a. - Being a single unit, or entire being or thing, and no more;
not multifold; single; individual.
- a. - Denoting a person or thing conceived or spoken of
indefinitely; a certain. "I am the sister of one Claudio" [Shak.], that
is, of a certain man named Claudio.
- a. - Pointing out a contrast, or denoting a particular thing or
person different from some other specified; -- used as a correlative
adjective, with or without the.
- a. - Closely bound together; undivided; united; constituting a
- a. - Single in kind; the same; a common.
- a. - Single; inmarried.
- n. - A single unit; as, one is the base of all numbers.
- n. - A symbol representing a unit, as 1, or i.
- n. - A single person or thing.
- indef. pron. - Any person, indefinitely; a person or body; as, what
one would have well done, one should do one's self.
- v. t. - To cause to become one; to gather into a single whole; to
unite; to assimilite.
The word one is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for one is: one