Anagrams Of Rain
Definition of rain
- n. & v. - Reign.
- n. - Water falling in drops from the clouds; the descent of water
from the clouds in drops.
- n. - To fall in drops from the clouds, as water; -- used mostly
with it for a nominative; as, it rains.
- n. - To fall or drop like water from the clouds; as, tears rained
from their eyes.
- v. t. - To pour or shower down from above, like rain from the
- v. t. - To bestow in a profuse or abundant manner; as, to rain
favors upon a person.
The word rain is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for rain is: rain