Anagrams Of Rat
Definition of rat
- n. - One of several species of small rodents of the genus Mus and
allied genera, larger than mice, that infest houses, stores, and ships,
especially the Norway, or brown, rat (M. decumanus), the black rat (M.
rattus), and the roof rat (M. Alexandrinus). These were introduced into
America from the Old World.
- n. - A round and tapering mass of hair, or similar material, used
by women to support the puffs and rolls of their natural hair.
- n. - One who deserts his party or associates; hence, in the trades,
one who works for lower wages than those prescribed by a trades union.
- v. i. - In English politics, to desert one's party from interested
motives; to forsake one's associates for one's own advantage; in the
trades, to work for less wages, or on other conditions, than those
established by a trades union.
- v. i. - To catch or kill rats.
The word rat is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for rat is: rat