Anagrams Of Ruin
Definition of ruin
- n. - The act of falling or tumbling down; fall.
- n. - Such a change of anything as destroys it, or entirely defeats
its object, or unfits it for use; destruction; overthrow; as, the ruin
of a ship or an army; the ruin of a constitution or a government; the
ruin of health or hopes.
- n. - That which is fallen down and become worthless from injury or
decay; as, his mind is a ruin; especially, in the plural, the remains
of a destroyed, dilapidated, or desolate house, fortress, city, or the
- n. - The state of being dcayed, or of having become ruined or
worthless; as, to be in ruins; to go to ruin.
- n. - That which promotes injury, decay, or destruction.
- n. - To bring to ruin; to cause to fall to pieces and decay; to
make to perish; to bring to destruction; to bring to poverty or
bankruptcy; to impair seriously; to damage essentially; to overthrow.
- v. i. - To fall to ruins; to go to ruin; to become decayed or
dilapidated; to perish.
The word ruin is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for ruin is: ruin