Anagrams Of Scar
Definition of scar
- n. - A mark in the skin or flesh of an animal, made by a wound or
ulcer, and remaining after the wound or ulcer is healed; a cicatrix; a
mark left by a previous injury; a blemish; a disfigurement.
- n. - A mark left upon a stem or branch by the fall of a leaf,
leaflet, or frond, or upon a seed by the separation of its support. See
Illust.. under Axillary.
- v. t. - To mark with a scar or scars.
- v. i. - To form a scar.
- n. - An isolated or protruding rock; a steep, rocky eminence; a
bare place on the side of a mountain or steep bank of earth.
- n. - A marine food fish, the scarus, or parrot fish.
The word scar is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for scar is: scar