Anagrams Of Shy
Definition of shy
- superl. - Easily frightened; timid; as, a shy bird.
- superl. - Reserved; coy; disinclined to familiar approach.
- superl. - Cautious; wary; suspicious.
- a. - To start suddenly aside through fright or suspicion; -- said
especially of horses.
- v. t. - To throw sidewise with a jerk; to fling; as, to shy a
stone; to shy a slipper.
- n. - A sudden start aside, as by a horse.
- n. - A side throw; a throw; a fling.
The word shy is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for shy is: shy