Anagrams Of Stab
Definition of stab
- v. t. - To pierce with a pointed weapon; to wound or kill by the
thrust of a pointed instrument; as, to stab a man with a dagger; also,
to thrust; as, to stab a dagger into a person.
- v. t. - Fig.: To injure secretly or by malicious falsehood or
slander; as, to stab a person's reputation.
- v. i. - To give a wound with a pointed weapon; to pierce; to
thrust with a pointed weapon.
- v. i. - To wound or pain, as if with a pointed weapon.
- n. - The thrust of a pointed weapon.
- n. - A wound with a sharp-pointed weapon; as, to fall by the stab
- n. - Fig.: An injury inflicted covertly or suddenly; as, a stab
given to character.
The word stab is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for stab is: stab