Anagrams Of Steer
Definition of steer
- a. - A young male of the ox kind; especially, a common ox; a
castrated taurine male from two to four years old. See the Note under
- v. t. - To castrate; -- said of male calves.
- n. - To direct the course of; to guide; to govern; -- applied
especially to a vessel in the water.
- v. i. - To direct a vessel in its course; to direct one's course.
- v. i. - To be directed and governed; to take a direction, or
course; to obey the helm; as, the boat steers easily.
- v. i. - To conduct one's self; to take or pursue a course of
- v. t. - A rudder or helm.
- n. - A helmsman, a pilot.
The word steer is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for steer is: steer