Anagrams Of Tile
Definition of tile
- v. t. - To protect from the intrusion of the uninitiated; as, to
tile a Masonic lodge.
- n. - A plate, or thin piece, of baked clay, used for covering the
roofs of buildings, for floors, for drains, and often for ornamental
- n. - A small slab of marble or other material used for flooring.
- n. - A plate of metal used for roofing.
- n. - A small, flat piece of dried earth or earthenware, used to
cover vessels in which metals are fused.
- n. - A draintile.
- n. - A stiff hat.
- v. t. - To cover with tiles; as, to tile a house.
- v. t. - Fig.: To cover, as if with tiles.
The word tile is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for tile is: tile