Anagrams Of Tire
Definition of tire
- n. - A tier, row, or rank. See Tier.
- n. - Attire; apparel.
- n. - A covering for the head; a headdress.
- n. - A child's apron, covering the breast and having no sleeves; a
pinafore; a tier.
- n. - Furniture; apparatus; equipment.
- n. - A hoop or band, as of metal, on the circumference of the
wheel of a vehicle, to impart strength and receive the wear.
- v. t. - To adorn; to attire; to dress.
- v. i. - To seize, pull, and tear prey, as a hawk does.
- v. i. - To seize, rend, or tear something as prey; to be fixed
upon, or engaged with, anything.
- v. i. - To become weary; to be fatigued; to have the strength
fail; to have the patience exhausted; as, a feeble person soon tires.
- v. t. - To exhaust the strength of, as by toil or labor; to
exhaust the patience of; to wear out (one's interest, attention, or the
like); to weary; to fatigue; to jade.
The word tire is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for tire is: tire