Definition of trouble
- v. t. - To put into confused motion; to disturb; to agitate.
- v. t. - To disturb; to perplex; to afflict; to distress; to
grieve; to fret; to annoy; to vex.
- v. t. - To give occasion for labor to; -- used in polite
phraseology; as, I will not trouble you to deliver the letter.
- a. - Troubled; dark; gloomy.
- v. t. - The state of being troubled; disturbance; agitation;
uneasiness; vexation; calamity.
- v. t. - That which gives disturbance, annoyance, or vexation;
that which afflicts.
- v. t. - A fault or interruption in a stratum.