Anagrams Of Vault
Definition of vault
- n. - An arched structure of masonry, forming a ceiling or canopy.
- n. - An arched apartment; especially, a subterranean room, use
for storing articles, for a prison, for interment, or the like; a cell;
- n. - The canopy of heaven; the sky.
- n. - A leap or bound.
- n. - The bound or leap of a horse; a curvet.
- n. - A leap by aid of the hands, or of a pole, springboard, or
- v. t. - To form with a vault, or to cover with a vault; to give
the shape of an arch to; to arch; as, vault a roof; to vault a passage
to a court.
- v. i. - To leap over; esp., to leap over by aid of the hands or a
pole; as, to vault a fence.
- n. - To leap; to bound; to jump; to spring.
- n. - To exhibit feats of tumbling or leaping; to tumble.
The word vault is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for vault is: vault