Anagrams Of Vie
Definition of vie
- v. i. - To stake a sum upon a hand of cards, as in the old game of
gleek. See Revie.
- v. i. - To strive for superiority; to contend; to use emulous
effort, as in a race, contest, or competition.
- v. t. - To stake; to wager.
- v. t. - To do or produce in emulation, competition, or rivalry; to
put in competition; to bandy.
- n. - A contest for superiority; competition; rivalry; strife; also,
a challenge; a wager.
The word vie is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for vie is: vie