Anagrams Of Vow
Definition of vow
- n. - A solemn promise made to God, or to some deity; an act by
which one consecrates or devotes himself, absolutely or conditionally,
wholly or in part, for a longer or shorter time, to some act, service,
or condition; a devotion of one's possessions; as, a baptismal vow; a
vow of poverty.
- n. - Specifically, a promise of fidelity; a pledge of love or
affection; as, the marriage vow.
- n. - To give, consecrate, or dedicate to God, or to some deity, by
a solemn promise; to devote; to promise solemnly.
- n. - To assert solemnly; to asseverate.
- v. i. - To make a vow, or solemn promise.
The word vow is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for vow is: vow