Anagrams Of Yet
Definition of yet
- n. - Any one of several species of large marine gastropods
belonging to the genus Yetus, or Cymba; a boat shell.
- adv. - In addition; further; besides; over and above; still.
- adv. - At the same time; by continuance from a former state; still.
- adv. - Up to the present time; thus far; hitherto; until now; --
and with the negative, not yet, not up to the present time; not as soon
as now; as, Is it time to go? Not yet. See As yet, under As, conj.
- conj. - Before some future time; before the end; eventually; in
- conj. - Even; -- used emphatically.
- conj. - Nevertheless; notwithstanding; however.
The word yet is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for yet is: yet