Words Containing Lack
Definition of lack
- n. - Blame; cause of blame; fault; crime; offense.
- n. - Deficiency; want; need; destitution; failure; as, a lack of
- v. t. - To blame; to find fault with.
- v. t. - To be without or destitute of; to want; to need.
- v. i. - To be wanting; often, impersonally, with of, meaning, to
be less than, short, not quite, etc.
- v. i. - To be in want.
- interj. - Exclamation of regret or surprise.
The word lack is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for lack is: lack