Starting With Need
Definition of need
- n. - A state that requires supply or relief; pressing occasion for
something; necessity; urgent want.
- n. - Want of the means of subsistence; poverty; indigence;
- n. - That which is needful; anything necessary to be done; (pl.)
necessary things; business.
- n. - Situation of need; peril; danger.
- n. - To be in want of; to have cause or occasion for; to lack; to
require, as supply or relief.
- v. i. - To be wanted; to be necessary.
- adv. - Of necessity. See Needs.
The word need is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for need is: need