Starting With Rag
Definition of rag
- v. t. - To scold or rail at; to rate; to tease; to torment; to
- n. - A piece of cloth torn off; a tattered piece of cloth; a shred;
a tatter; a fragment.
- n. - Hence, mean or tattered attire; worn-out dress.
- n. - A shabby, beggarly fellow; a ragamuffin.
- n. - A coarse kind of rock, somewhat cellular in texture.
- n. - A ragged edge.
- n. - A sail, or any piece of canvas.
- v. i. - To become tattered.
- v. t. - To break (ore) into lumps for sorting.
- v. t. - To cut or dress roughly, as a grindstone.
The word rag is a 3 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for rag is: rag