Anagrams Of Entry
Definition of entry
- n. - The act of entering or passing into or upon; entrance;
ingress; hence, beginnings or first attempts; as, the entry of a person
into a house or city; the entry of a river into the sea; the entry of
air into the blood; an entry upon an undertaking.
- n. - The act of making or entering a record; a setting down in
writing the particulars, as of a transaction; as, an entry of a sale;
also, that which is entered; an item.
- n. - That by which entrance is made; a passage leading into a
house or other building, or to a room; a vestibule; an adit, as of a
- n. - The exhibition or depositing of a ship's papers at the
customhouse, to procure license to land goods; or the giving an account
of a ship's cargo to the officer of the customs, and obtaining his
permission to land the goods. See Enter, v. t., 8, and Entrance, n., 5.
- n. - The actual taking possession of lands or tenements, by
entering or setting foot on them.
- n. - A putting upon record in proper form and order.
- n. - The act in addition to breaking essential to constitute the
offense or burglary.
The word entry is a 5 letter word that has 2 syllable 's . The syllable division for entry is: en-try