Anagrams Of Haunt
Definition of haunt
- v. t. - To frequent; to resort to frequently; to visit
pertinaciously or intrusively; to intrude upon.
- v. t. - To inhabit or frequent as a specter; to visit as a ghost
- v. t. - To practice; to devote one's self to.
- v. t. - To accustom; to habituate.
- v. i. - To persist in staying or visiting.
- n. - A place to which one frequently resorts; as, drinking
saloons are the haunts of tipplers; a den is the haunt of wild beasts.
- n. - The habit of resorting to a place.
- n. - Practice; skill.
The word haunt is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for haunt is: haunt