Anagrams Of Hear
Definition of hear
- v. t. - To perceive by the ear; to apprehend or take cognizance of
by the ear; as, to hear sounds; to hear a voice; to hear one call.
- v. t. - To give audience or attention to; to listen to; to heed;
to accept the doctrines or advice of; to obey; to examine; to try in a
judicial court; as, to hear a recitation; to hear a class; the case
will be heard to-morrow.
- v. t. - To attend, or be present at, as hearer or worshiper; as,
to hear a concert; to hear Mass.
- v. t. - To give attention to as a teacher or judge.
- v. t. - To accede to the demand or wishes of; to listen to and
answer favorably; to favor.
- v. i. - To have the sense or faculty of perceiving sound.
- v. i. - To use the power of perceiving sound; to perceive or
apprehend by the ear; to attend; to listen.
- v. i. - To be informed by oral communication; to be told; to
receive information by report or by letter.
The word hear is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for hear is: hear