Anagrams Of Real
Definition of real
- n. - A small Spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of
account, formerly the unit of the Spanish monetary system.
- a. - Royal; regal; kingly.
- a. - Actually being or existing; not fictitious or imaginary; as,
a description of real life.
- a. - True; genuine; not artificial, counterfeit, or factitious;
often opposed to ostensible; as, the real reason; real Madeira wine;
- a. - Relating to things, not to persons.
- a. - Having an assignable arithmetical or numerical value or
meaning; not imaginary.
- a. - Pertaining to things fixed, permanent, or immovable, as to
lands and tenements; as, real property, in distinction from personal or
- n. - A realist.
The word real is a 4 letter word that has 2 syllable 's . The syllable division for real is: re-al