Anagrams Of Scarf
Definition of scarf
- n. - A cormorant.
- n. - An article of dress of a light and decorative character,
worn loosely over the shoulders or about the neck or the waist; a light
shawl or handkerchief for the neck; also, a cravat; a neckcloth.
- v. t. - To throw on loosely; to put on like a scarf.
- v. t. - To dress with a scarf, or as with a scarf; to cover with
a loose wrapping.
- v. t. - To form a scarf on the end or edge of, as for a joint in
timber, metal rods, etc.
- v. t. - To unite, as two pieces of timber or metal, by a scarf
- n. - In a piece which is to be united to another by a scarf
joint, the part of the end or edge that is tapered off, rabbeted, or
notched so as to be thinner than the rest of the piece.
- n. - A scarf joint.
The word scarf is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for scarf is: scarf