Anagrams Of Tract
Definition of tract
- n. - A written discourse or dissertation, generally of short
extent; a short treatise, especially on practical religion.
- v. - Something drawn out or extended; expanse.
- v. - A region or quantity of land or water, of indefinite extent;
an area; as, an unexplored tract of sea.
- v. - Traits; features; lineaments.
- v. - The footprint of a wild beast.
- v. - Track; trace.
- v. - Treatment; exposition.
- v. - Continuity or extension of anything; as, the tract of
- v. - Continued or protracted duration; length; extent.
- v. - Verses of Scripture sung at Mass, instead of the Alleluia,
from Septuagesima Sunday till the Saturday befor Easter; -- so called
because sung tractim, or without a break, by one voice, instead of by
many as in the antiphons.
- v. t. - To trace out; to track; also, to draw out; to protact.
The word tract is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for tract is: tract