Anagrams Of Vein
Definition of vein
- n. - One of the vessels which carry blood, either venous or
arterial, to the heart. See Artery, 2.
- n. - One of the similar branches of the framework of a leaf.
- n. - One of the ribs or nervures of the wings of insects. See
- n. - A narrow mass of rock intersecting other rocks, and filling
inclined or vertical fissures not corresponding with the
stratification; a lode; a dike; -- often limited, in the language of
miners, to a mineral vein or lode, that is, to a vein which contains
useful minerals or ores.
- n. - A fissure, cleft, or cavity, as in the earth or other
- n. - A streak or wave of different color, appearing in wood, and
in marble and other stones; variegation.
- n. - A train of association, thoughts, emotions, or the like; a
current; a course.
- n. - Peculiar temper or temperament; tendency or turn of mind; a
particular disposition or cast of genius; humor; strain; quality; also,
manner of speech or action; as, a rich vein of humor; a satirical vein.
- v. t. - To form or mark with veins; to fill or cover with veins.
The word vein is a 4 letter word that has 1 syllable . The syllable division for vein is: vein