Anagrams Of Weary
Definition of weary
- superl. - Having the strength exhausted by toil or exertion; worn
out in respect to strength, endurance, etc.; tired; fatigued.
- superl. - Causing weariness; tiresome.
- superl. - Having one's patience, relish, or contentment
exhausted; tired; sick; -- with of before the cause; as, weary of
marching, or of confinement; weary of study.
- v. t. - To reduce or exhaust the physical strength or endurance
of; to tire; to fatigue; as, to weary one's self with labor or
- v. t. - To make weary of anything; to exhaust the patience of, as
- v. t. - To harass by anything irksome.
- v. i. - To grow tired; to become exhausted or impatient; as, to
weary of an undertaking.
The word weary is a 5 letter word that has 2 syllable 's . The syllable division for weary is: wea-ry